"One of the greatest things in human life is the ability to make plans. Even if they never come true - the joy of anticipation is irrevocably yours. That way one can live many more than just one life."

Maria Trapp-The Story of the Trapp Family Singers - Ch. 12 p. 4

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

- St. Augustine

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome Home

I have the best kids, 
ever, 
anywhere.


Look what they did for me while I was gone...

 All my flower beds are weeded, cleaned out and mulched!

Note that they said they did all this because I do stuff for them. Not, "We did all your yardwork because you decided to take vacation this year and ignore the weeds." They pretended like I had a good reason for ignoring my gardens. I really thought I was giving up a nice yard this year because I was going to Ireland during yardwork month. I'm so blessed. What a happy family to come home to!

4 comments:

  1. Sarah and I sooo wanted to be there to see your face ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. You guys are amazing! That is SUCH a lot of work to have gotten done and is such a load off for me!!! Tell Sarah I said thank you! Is she coming to camp??

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was going to and is all signed up for camp... but then she got a job yesterday so she isn't going to be able to any more :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAD! :( Tell her that she needs to tell them it's Family Camp or no job! We NEED her more!

    ReplyDelete