"One of the greatest things in human life is the ability to make plans. Even if they never come true - the joy of anticipation is irrevocably yours. That way one can live many more than just one life."

Maria Trapp-The Story of the Trapp Family Singers - Ch. 12 p. 4

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

- St. Augustine

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hospital Distractions

Since we've been spending a lot of time at Doernbecher's with little Adam in the past week or so, and much of that time is spent waiting, I've been trying to get a little work done on our Ireland trip. When you're sitting around wondering how your 8-week-old nephew is fairing in surgery, it helps to have a distraction, especially when you are of the "expect the worst" persuasion as I am often tempted to be. God bless OHSU free wi-fi! 

If you'd like to see some of the progress, check out the pages tabbed across the top of the home page. I find that once I get going on planning, it's hard to stop and explain each thing I'm doing. I am trying to jot down a few notes for those of you who are always asking me what I do to get ready for a trip. If your interested in the nuts and bolts, keep checking the tabs along with my home page posts.

Just waiting around for the best deals to pop up again on my Travelzoo Top 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment