"One of the greatest things in human life is the ability to make plans. Even if they never come true - the joy of anticipation is irrevocably yours. That way one can live many more than just one life."

Maria Trapp-The Story of the Trapp Family Singers - Ch. 12 p. 4

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

- St. Augustine

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friendship

Since I found out that Doug was given permission to take the vacation days needed for our Ireland trip I've been stepping up the Ireland planning a bit more every week. Today I finally finished all the "tabs" on the blog above. 

I finally got around to explaining how it is we even find ourselves planning a trip to Ireland. So, if you have a bit of time (since I can't seem to be succinct) and want a feel-good rush, skip the latest chick flick and find out what real-live amazing friends do.....Friendship

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment